pooh

pooh
pooh

Friday, December 4, 2015

2 versus 1

During the times when my day is as gloomy as the clouds outdoor, I couldn't forget how God poured the rain and washed away my discomfort and loneliness like a drought that I'd faced for sometimes. I say that it washed me, because when I've encountered these 2 guys, I felt the happiness rushes to my blood stream.

It started when I was looking beyond the corner of our office, there's this first guy who's  glancing to me, I've just ignored him at first, but oftentimes, it caught my attention as I know there's no other guy standing off my back for him to look at. By then, I knew that I was also attracted to him. So I reciprocated his gesture by smiling all the time he'll look towards from a distance. Without him knowing that he's the reason behind that smile. Yes, I got strucked because he's 1 of my ideal guy, tall, white, chinky-charmed and more importantly decent. Eventually, I sent him a message via email to let him know of what my intents are, but  unfortunately, he  just ignored it. Days passed, and he  became cold, there was some instance he won't even stand to look for me at all. With that, I decided to no longer pursue him.


At the same time, during those times when I was kinda looking & searching for him, I coincidentally, saw a guy that has a resemblance with him...charming too, fairer complexion, not skinny unlike him, but as tall as him. Then, when I  was so dismayed and preoccupied if the first guy still liked me or if it's just me who assumed that he feels the same way too. The rainbow came after the rain.:-) 
Surprisingly, another guy, had  been passing by in front of me. Like all of a sudden he came from no where and I was like fascinated because when I was about to look at him, he already staring at me. Not only that I caught him looking at me on some occasion but also I frequently saw him almost bumped.whenever I'm about to look at him too. After that, I ponder upon, on what should I do to be with him. And since we have a common friend, I favorably asked my closed friend to introduced us together, and finally we've MET!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment