pooh

pooh
pooh

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Colder

It's not as cold as as winter in another countries but what is this I'm feeling? Is it literally cold because of the weather or I just feel that I'm cold as ice also because I had no "joa"? (hemmm). 
It's been quite a while since we parted, however, whenever I felt the coldness, I still think about his presence with me being together as if it gives me comfort and warm, but sadly I'd realized that, it just becomes colder due to his  absence, and ofcourse as much as I'd love to bring back the past but it'd be just a daydream.

Nonetheless, I still have many things to be thankful for especially this cold season,..the x'mas time when we used to celebrate together with my loved ones, not only that this season I can show my genuine love for others but also we can share with our happiness which is the most significant for the said event.




No comments:

Post a Comment