pooh

pooh
pooh

Saturday, February 21, 2015

when ur gone


Since we've parted, i'd been thru to the stage of the so called 'moving on'. I realized that I'm not at fault and haven't done anything wrong to r relatnshp that could make him  leave me w/o any reason. But so he did, and after a while,i realized that he might have left me hanging and clueless because he doesnt want to hurt me...i guess it'S just his way, for me to figure it out bymyself. Where as the brave man most of the times shows actions rather than words...as if like better  to not say anything to anyone rather than  to have formal closure(which i prefer) instead of an argument, that may leads to hurting each others feeling, or might as well one should just go away silently w/respect.  Eventhough, i also had not been vocal about my feelings for him... nor have not even uttered any words of endearment coz i was unsure as to what should i feel , however, i'd been able to show and freely express my thoughts by my action towards him during our intimate times together. It wasn't just an ordinary fling, strange as it may seem but there's something special i feel about him which I've contemplated,assumed and til i later confirmed that it was a REAL LOVE that i had for HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment